Dar es Salaam, TZ
- Kurasini, Dar es Salaam port area
- 24/7 Security team and camera’s
- Agent’s office within warehouse premises
Our Operations team
A determined team on the ground
- Pick up of coffee at suppliers end
- Goods in transit insurance
- Daily tracking
- Offloading of the coffee in Dar es Salaam
- within 24 hours from time of arrival.
- Possibility to stack coffee in warehouse
- Warehouse management: check your coffee stock 24/7
- Free time for transit coffee negotiable
All export containers are fully lined with kraft paper in order to safeguard the quality of the coffee beans during their journey at sea.
Bag to bag stuffing
Optimized stuffing allows a 20 ft DV container to fit 320 bags of green coffee beans (19.2 tons).
Bag to Bulk stuffing
Bulk stuffing upon client’s request whith a maximum capacity of 360 bags of green coffee beans (21.6 tons) per 20 ft DV container. High quality imported Bulk bags from Kenya.
Additional bag marking upon customers request painted with stencils onto the jute bags.
Handpicking services upon customer’s request.
Fumigation upon customer’s request.
Quality report for each full 20ft DV describing time of stuffing, weight/amount and condition of the bags/pictures prior/during and post stuffing, sealing etc.
Close cooperation with local governmental organizations to ensure smooth clearance. In case of local TZ coffee; post documentation available within 3 working days post vessel sailing.
Negotiating of sea freight with the various carriers at port of loading. Printing OBL / Telex release