Our Consulting Services
Our consulting services respond to the needs of all players in the game of coffee trading.
From supplier to trader to buyer, Spoondrift Co Ltd offers their experience, agent’s local presence, advice and logistic services in order to complete the cycle of the trading deal.
1. We have overstock of green coffee which is not yet sold, Can you pick up the stock and keep it warehoused in port of loading (Dar es Salaam) until sold?
2. We have sold green coffee oversees, can you offer us the full logsitic package from point of pick up upto delivery at port of destination?
3. We have a particular type/grade of green coffee beans but are not able to sell. Can you find a buying party for us ?
By Local traders/buyers
1. We have sold green coffee oversees, can you offer us the full logsitic package up from point of pick up to delivery at port of destination?
2. Can you negotiate sea freight for us with various shipping lines ?
By Overseas traders/buyers
1. We are interested to buy a particular type/grade of East African coffee but are not exposed to the right suppliers/traders, can you put us in contact with a supplier?
2. We are interested to buy a particular lot of coffee, however this is the first time we deal with the supplier. Can you go to supplier and confirm stock/ quality reporting before we confirm the order?
3. We have bought coffee from trader/supplier but we were not satisfied with the logistic services the trader/supplier arranged. Can we subcontract this job directly to you?
4. Can you customize the marking of the bags with our text/logo ?
5. We are interested to buy a particular lot of coffee, howver we would like a third party to draw a sample. Can you arrange this for us?
By C&F agents
1. One of our good clients (dealing in different commodities) had the opportunity to buy some green coffee, can we subcontract you to do this for us?